Booking & Cancellation Terms
1. The package price includes hire of the equipment for one day. All packages must be returned on the next working day.
2. A provisional booking can be made by phone or email but a £25 non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking.
3. A refundable deposit of £75 is required for loss or damage of equipment (plus an additional £75 for the Peppa Pig costume). In the event that more than £75 damage is caused to the equipment this will be chargeable to the hirer.
4. The equipment deposit and package balance is payable 7 days prior to the event.
5. In the event of your cancellation the deposit is forfeited. However, if more than 14 days notice is given the deposit can be transferred to re-book on another day subject to availability.
6. All prices are subject to change at any time (except confirmed bookings).
7. If Packaway Parties cancels the booking all monies will be refunded.
Conditions Of Hire
It is the responsibility of the person hiring this equipment to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to the children or damage to the equipment.
Please ensure the following guidelines are followed:
1. A responsible adult(s) must supervise use of the equipment at all times.
2. Remove all fancy dress before the children eat/drink.
3. No face paints, coloured streamers or silly string to be used near the equipment.
4. No food, drinks or chewing gum near the equipment.
5. No smoking or barbecues near the equipment.
6. No pets or sharp objects on the equipment.
7. Please ensure items are not placed into mouths due to possible damage and choking.
8. Please turn off any items when not in use.
Please report any damage or breakages when returning the equipment as an additional charge may be incurred.
Website Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘Packaway Parties’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Prospect Road, Surbiton, KT6 5PY. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.